Capital Chaplains was founded on the idea that successful business leaders take care for their most important assets: their employees. Your employees can help your business prosper . . . or not.
Through our Chaplain Assistance Program (CAP), we help you and your employees to be complete – mind, body and soul – so they can be their best at work.
“Some companies are adding a new position to the staff: a corporate chaplain. It’s not about religion. It’s about increasing productivity.” ABC News
A “CAP” is significantly more effective than a traditional “EAP”. On average, 5-7 % of employees use a traditional EAP, while up to 90% of employees use a CAP due to the relational nature of corporate chaplaincy. Employees are more likely to open up to the chaplain that they know and trust vs. talking to someone on the other end of an 800 number. And, chaplains are in a position to spot a challenge BEFORE it becomes a crisis. As the CEO of American LubeFast, which has 70 stores and 500 employees, said, corporate chaplaincy is like “an EAP on steroids!” This same CEO says, “starting our chaplaincy program was the best thing I have ever done in business.”
We are all people first:
- Difficulties that employees face outside of the workplace come to work with them.
- When struggles come up, we all need a place to turn. Some things are too difficult to share with even with a friend. Capital Chaplains offers a confidential, non-judgmental and safe outlet.
Let us help you with your employees so that you can stay focused on running your business:
- You don’t have time to deal with all of the issues your staff is dealing with on a day-to-day basis. From your staff trying to juggle work and family commitments to more significant issues such as divorce or terminal illness, it affects productivity – yours and your staff.
- If you don’t deal with these issues, they build and spread. How many times do you hear employees pouring out their problems to others in the company? Now it’s not just THAT person’s productivity, but others that are affected as well. And . . . if an issue relates to the company, morale is at risk.
The tangible benefits of corporate chaplaincy are numerous:
- Decreased absenteeism, improved attitudes and cooperation
- Increased company loyalty and commitment to the job
- Decreases in anxiety and stress
- All result in a lower turnover rate and higher productivity
- Provides the needed competitive edge when it comes to hiring top talent
What is the secret to the “perfect” employee? They are balanced. Our mission is to reach out and bring care where it is needed most and where it can make a meaningful difference. Capital Chaplains –transforming organizations by caring for people and by giving the gift of hope!
We would love to talk with you today about starting a chaplaincy program at your business.
Owner & Founding Chaplain