What Chaplains Will Not Do
1. Hinder employee’s ability to accomplish assigned responsibilities.
2. Compel a discussion or relationship with any employee.
3. Moralize or criticize an employee’s conduct.
4. Report content of discussions with employees to management or any other party.*
5. Endorse a specific place of worship, religion or proselytize.
6. Make financial loans for any reason.
7. Perform psychological and psychiatric counseling.
* Local, state and federal laws require full disclosure in cases of child abuse or where personal safety is at risk.